Becoming a member of CTA is easy and anyone can join. The benefits of membership include:
- early notice of all events
- eligible to audition for productions
- first choice of seat selection for performances
- discounts on tickets up to 4 tickets per performance
- access to the many workshops and camps
- regular news letters and CTA updates.
Memberships are valid for one year and run from July 1 to June 30 annually. CTA offers two types of membership:
- Individual $10: One person, adult, senior or youth
- Family $20: Includes an entire family, no matter the number of youth
To become a member, please fill out our Membership Form and mail it to 1661 Bay Head Road, Annapolis, MD 21409.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering for Children’s Theatre of Annapolis? We are looking for all types of volunteers to help with many aspects of production, fundraising, facility maintenance and upkeep, gardening and grounds, our annual gala and photography/videography and many more opportunities.
This is a great way for teens to earn their service learning hours and to give back to the Community! Please complete the application below and Code of Conduct and Liability form and return to Children’s Theatre of Annapolis! Volunteers 18 and older must have a background check through the Anne Arundel County, Department of Recreation and Parks.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 410-757-2281.