CTA is funded through the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations, both regionally and nationally. The organization actively engages in fund raising to meet the financial needs of the many programs offered annually. CTA is a registered 501 c 3 organization and contributions are tax deductable.
There are many ways you can support CTA, including:
- Donate – More matter the size of the gift it all goes to support the many programs
- Pledging – allows you to control your giving over several years and also provides a stable income source for CTA.
- Become a member – Annual membership brings benefit you you
- Corporate sponsorship – Corporations can sponsor all or part of a program or productions and be involved in the greater community.
- Production underwriting – provides a way for companies and individuals to play a more prominent role in the organization
- Employer matching contributions – Many employers provide matching funds through their employee giving program
- Gifts of stocks, bonds and tradeable commodities – Inclusion in your estate –
- Attending performances and fund raising events.
Our donation form includes areas for annual gifts, multi-year pledges, and other areas of support. It also
allows you to select the way you wish your funds to be utilized. CTA will assist in processing any type
of gift including working with your employer or estate manager to file appropriate paperwork and provide
documentation of gifts.